So. Much. Laundry.
Ok I just needed to get that out. Laundry is the worst! I always find myself behind. This morning I woke up and realize that I had a load in the wash ALL NIGHT. Boo… So I rewashed that load. I hate that. Then when I finally finish the laundry and get it all put away, it’s time to do it all over again.
Anyway. Good thing I have my Five Favorites to illuminate my path in the dark abyss that is laundry. I don’t think I’ve said the word “laundry” enough. Laundry laundry laundry laundry. Such a funny word. Oh! Can you tell that both boys were up at 3:30 a.m. and ready to play? Not enough coffee in the world….
1. I love this print! I can’t find the source though. If you know where it’s from let me know please!
2. Love this DIY on Style Me Pretty.
3. So this is super exciting news… Nice clothes? Drinks? Adult conversation? Babies get a “Daddy Day”? Sign me up. Saving ALL my pennies to make it to Austin TX this summer. What am I talking about? Find out for yourself here and here.
4. Andrew Starbuck are you reading this? Because I’d love this print for Christmas. Pretty please.
5. I’m not singing any Christmas songs yet but I do need to start on the gift buying/wrapping thing. I love these tags, cards, and tape from Penny Paper Co.! So festive! I bet these would distract anyone from my horrible wrapping skills. “Oh glitter!”
Well it’s a good thing I’m done because guess what? The washing machine is beeping at me. *Sigh* Have a lovely Wednesday friends!